Friday, January 5, 2007

In Recovery

Whew! ... I made it! ... I am out of surgery and my new liver is working! I've been out of surgery for about an hour and 45 minutes. They tell me that my new liver started working before they were even done with the procedure. Isn't that cool?! What a relief!! At this point, they are guessing that I may have to stay in the ICU for about 1o days. They also say I have only about 4 more days of this yellow complexion. Thank you all so much for your prayers! - Reid

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUR LOVE TO ALL AND SPECIAL HUGS AND KISSES FOR OUR BABY REID...
WHAT A RELIEF THIS IS FOR ALL OF US, TALKED TO GG JUST A BIT AGO AND SHE IS DOING MUCH BETTER NOW..
ACTUALLY AUNTY GEN IS DOING BETTER TOO, NOT SO STRESSED RIGHT NOW. I'M AT WORK THE NEXT 4 NIGHTS IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE ANY MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT CALLS....CODY,ANGEL & TANA GWEN SAY HI AND LOVE YOU
LOVE AND PRAYERS

Anonymous said...

We're all very excited and happy for your whole family. :) Renate & Gordy & Max & Lucas & Sara & Gordy

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!! We are so excited for you. What a blessing. We are praying for you guys and also for the donor family. Give Reid big kisses for us soon as you can. Believing for a rapid recovery.

bj

Anonymous said...

Peterson family--I want you to know that I am trying to follow
"I Thess 5:17--pray without ceasing" for Reid and all of you. Just know we love you!!!
Lori and family