Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pray for "Tooter Rooter"

The Nurse's told Tami & Grandma last night that he had to pass gas before his little tube out of his stomach is removed. So when I came in this morning, they told me I had to pray for the boy, cause I got the gift also. We call him the little Tooter Rooter at home, so I think he manage this one just fine, being the fine young boy he is, with his dad's strong digestive history of... well if he's related to Grandpa, he got this task covered.

So strange as it seams, pray for a toot. Also a pooh would be out of the park also! He was up watching "little Joe" again, he is a lot more coherent now. But still tuckered out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know he can do it.

ray family said...

lots of prayers for reid!! we're your liver transplant friends from port angeles --- max had his in april. hope things continue to go smoothly...what a trooper you have!! take care, the ray family.