Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm 1 years old!

I'm one. I'm a BIG BOY! We have taken 3 trips to Seattle & I'm perfect they say. I'm down to only 2 meds & will be dropping one soon & be on the lowest dose of my anti-rejection med!

I'm a little chatter box, w/ my favorite words being MaMa, NaNa, NumNum, DaDa, PaPa & Puppy. I Bark also, along w/ lots of motor boat sounds & bubbles & singing. About a week before my B-Day I just felt like walking. Crawling was never an option, I still scoot allot on my but. But that's getting old to, cause I can pull my self up & take off like the wind blows.

I ate 5 containers of baby food last night, & w/ my 8 teeth I eat anything mommy gives me of her plate. I'm on a restricted diet though, not because of my liver medicine, but the meds make my skin sensitive to allot of foods, I get puffy lips & rashes like an allergic reaction allot.

Cars is my favorite movie, I had a Lighting McQueen B-Day cake! So see ya for know, watch out I'm the fast rookie on the track, cha chow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are SO glad to hear that things are going well for you all. :D We must get together soon, I'll call you!
Many Blessings!
Angela and family