Thursday, March 1, 2007

I'm a Big Boy

I'm home eat'n grits & get'n BIG. Mom gave me my first cereal this week, good stuff! even figured out I don't have to suck on the spoon to get-r-down. I'm 14 lbs 2 oz, got Arnold Swarteniger legs & chubby cheeks.

We'll that's what Reid would say if he could talk. He is doing great, Mom is like that Iron Will movie, "run longer - sleep less". But she don't complain, she loves being a mom. It's so awesome having a happy, healthy boy! Mom still gets stressed out when the weekly blood draws take a lot of pokes to get blood. Thank the Lord for a boy who so tuff. His scar is heeling awesomely. Mom left him w/ dad for almost an hour last night & the boy survived. So you know he's tuff. She came home just as I was showing him how to start a chain saw (JOKE).

Boy we are going to have to post more pictures of the little dude, he's going to be tearing up the carpet in no time. Went to pick him up in the crib last night, he was fusing, so mom could have a break. He wasn't as comforted as if it were Mom, but we will see how well he does on the next try.

So long for know, thanks all & more pictures coming soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your home!
Randy and Alison Harris

Anonymous said...

how awesome guys!! So happy for you!! What a blessing to be home!! Looking forward to recent pictures!

XOXOXOX for Reid!!

Love ya,
bj

Anonymous said...

One of our neighbors has a new grandchild born in December named Reid so I share your story. I told him that was a special name of a strong person. Glad everything is going so well. R&G

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!! He looks soooo big!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I love the new pictures!!! fun fun!! :D Jacob got a new tooth and took his first few steps this last weekend! Milestones~!!
love you guys, Angela

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Great pictures! What a cutie!! I just want to tell you that Reid has been such an inspiration to us during these last few really difficult months we've had. Just thinking about your miracle baby lifts our spirits when we're down. Dave, Tami, and Reid, you are blessing to us all! God bless your beautiful family!!

Love you guys!!
BJ